Tuesday 26 November 2013

Jumpsuits and Dolphins

Wearing: Lee Jumpsuit, Why Die T-shirt, Supreme x Vans shoes



















As of writing this post I have successfully finished my graphic design portfolio and it has been sent to the printer! And in just over a week will be graduating! Which will lead to some serious thinking about what to do next year. But it does mean for the foreseeable future I will have much more free time on my weekends! Went out last Saturday for a Shoot with Shannon, on what was an incredibly bright day. It gave me an excuse to shoot a pair of sunglasses I purchased earlier in the year, which I have become really fond of, this is possibly my new favourite shirt, it fits wonderfully and the print is fantastic, its from up and coming Melbourne label Why Die, definitely gonna be seeing a lot of wear! I'm obsessed with this jumpsuit as well, it's so easy to wear with just a plain T-shirt and some vans or sneakers. Have a very exciting shoot coming up very soon, which I hope you'll enjoy as much as myself, and in the meantime take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment