Friday 15 November 2013

Looking To Find A Sense Of Calm...

Wearing Raf Simons T-shirt, Ksubi Shorts,
Nike Roshe Sneakers















Feels good to be back out and getting shot after a short break due to my own commitments and the commitments of my friends! But last weekend I found the time to meet up with Rowland once again and we walked around one of Sydney's landmarks the harbour bridge and find some fantastic locations to shoot. Im really happy i finally got to shoot this particularly outfit/look as wells it is comprised of three of my absolute favourite pieces and is a perfect casual summer outfit! My life the last few weeks has been very hectic, I have three more weeks of college at which point i will have graduated and completed my portfolio, which i will be posting online, so keep your eyes peeled for that! Recently i have started pursuing photography as a future career path again, and am working towards solidifying my portfolio for that, I am always looking for people and events to take photos of (free of charge!) and if you are interested I would love to hear from you the more I can go out and photograph the better! same if you are a photographer/stylist and are interested in working together i am always up for new experiences and working with as many creative minds as possible! Do not hesitate to contact me, I have set-up a street photography blog here and an site for all my graphic design and photography work here. Hopefully by the end of this week cameronoates.co will be live and that will serve as a homepage for all four of my blogs having a direct link to each! I hope you enjoy these photos as much as i enjoyed taking them! Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment