Tuesday 20 May 2014

First shoot after the big move.

Wearing: Nike Airmax sneakers, Neuw Denim, Standard Jacket,
Ksubi Shirt and Arvust Shirt







This was my first shoot in a while, I'd been so busy preparing my move to Brisbane. Finally all settled into my own place, its a big shift but i'm really enjoying it so far. These shots were taken around my new place, every things a little messy but I wanted to get a shoot done as soon as I was unpacked. I threw on one of my favourite new jackets for the winter, I love the cut and colour and how it compliments these fantastic airmax's. Expect me to post another shoot asap now that I'm getting back into a normal routine of working again, also if you're from Brisbane let me know if you'd be keen to shoot or something! take care!

Shot by: Jessica
Edited By Me




No comments:

Post a Comment