Friday 20 February 2015

Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen and Eighteen


XV

Stone Age

This was just a fun tattoo I got as I love the pun/double entendre that is really emphasised by the inclusion of the small graphic of the bong plus it's a substance I've always been surrounded by and had a lot of experience with as a teenager. Done by Four Eyes (Instagram: foureyestattoo) 


XVI

I And Me Are Always Too Deep In Conversation 

This tattoo was very relevant too me and couples with my Sometimes I Wonder very well as in conjunction with overthinking and day dreaming constantly I always have an internal monologue/conversation going on with myself arguing, doubting, reaffirming and making jokes within my own mind. Again done by Four Eyes (Instagram: Foureyestattoo) 


XVII

So White N' Nerdy 

Lyrics taken from Weird Al Yankovich's White N' Nerdy, when I was in high school people used to sing this to me and insist it was my theme song which at the time I did not really enjoy. But as I've gotten older I've embraced who I am and the fact that I am very pale and a little nerdy no longer bothers me, it's just who I am. Done by Four Eyes (Instagram: foureyestattoo)


XVIII

Mr. Nervous from Mr. Men 

This was just a really quick fun Tattoo that had already been drawn up but I feel it really suits me as I am a very nervous/anxious person by nature so Mr. Nervous was the perfect fit. Done by Four Eyes (Instagram Foureyestattoo) 



1 comment: