Wednesday 13 May 2015

Reflective

Wearing: Supreme NY x The North Face Jacket, Ksubi Shirt,
Nike Shorts and Tights and Nike Air Max 95 Sneakers.






















I find myself missing living so close to work and the shorter hours I used to work now that I'm back in Sydney I have had much less free time! Hence how long it took me to edit and publish this shoot! I find men's fashion imparticular is embracing the tech/sportswear trends very well. Every brand I am following at the moment is really putting a lot of effort in to a very modern aesthetic and technical feel and look to the clothing, particularly looking at brands like Palace, Adidas Originals and ICNY, the clothes have evolved beyond simple garments and now have features and benefits as well as the materials and processes being researched and refined. Clothing is the new functional accessory, which I tried to highlight with my above outfit with 
A heavily sportswear influenced look but each piece of clothing has certain features and benefits, particularly the Jacket which is heavily reflective, which builds on reflective highlights on running gear to increase visibility and turns it into a full on fashion statement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment