Sunday 16 June 2013

Beginnings




Wearing: Ann Demeulemeester boots, Human potential pants,
ksubi t-shirt,and Rains jacket.






Wearing: Rick Owens geobasket sneakers, Proudrace t-shirt
and Rik Villa pants.







Last week I began a project I have been wanting to undertake for quite awhile now, so I decided to start now in what is probably the busiest time of my life so far. The aim for this blog is to showcase my personal style and sense of fashion; all outfits have been styled by myself unless otherwise noted. I also hope to do reviews and opinion pieces on current collections and hopefully, in the future, some interviews with people working in the fashion industry. 

I met with up and coming photographer Shannon Mullins in an interestingly decorated lane way in China town Sydney, he got to work snapping some quick snaps of myself in these outfits. Two of my favourite winter outfits; both monochromatic and with a range of textures to the materials, but with out a doubt my favourite accessories for these outfits are the shoes. I often see outfits that I feel fall apart because of the incorrect shoe choice, these shoes are simple yet edgy giving the outfits a striking look; not to mention the added durability and comfort in the cold weather that comes from a well made shoe.

In the coming months I will continue to update as frequently as possible while balancing my commitments with work and study. 


Now a bit about myself, I'm Cameron a 21 year old male living in Sydney. I am currently studying Graphic Design, and hoping to continue my studies in fashion. I look up to the likes of Rick Owens, Ann Demuelemeester, Boris Bidjan Saberi, Yohji Yamamoto, Raf Simons and Gareth Pugh, I could list inspirations forever. I have run out of things to say for now, if you are interested to know more you can contact me through my contact link to the right

Until next time.






















No comments:

Post a Comment