Saturday 7 September 2013

Paddington Strolls

Wearing: Only NY Jacket, WIA T-shirt,
Wrangler jeans and Nike Sneakers



















Met up with my good friend Rowland Martinez last week and went for a stroll around Paddington, I was in a fantastic mood as I had just finished my last shift before starting my new job as stock manager for General Pants which commenced on Monday! It's a job I'm absolutely loving after only two days and its such a fantastic environment, but with all those clothes its very worrying how little i'll save! I have also decided to grow my hair long again which means several months of very questionable hairstyles, so please excuse while i get it to the length I want. I will be doing another shoot this weekend at a very exciting location, and am really excited to see how it turns out! As soon as i can ill have those up for you too, take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment