Thursday 19 September 2013

Pelvis and Prints

Wearing: Stussy Digi Print Tank, Pelvis Serve Long-sleeve tee,
Long Black T-shirt, WIA Pants, Nike Airmax 95 Sneakers.


















I was really excited when these new Airmax 95 sneakers arrived, I new I had to shoot it right away, so Rowland helped me out once again. For me this was the perfect outfit to pair them with, I grabbed this singlet from work during the week, I'm a big fan of the print, and the fit is perfect to me, long and not too skinny. My long sleeve tee is a tee from my mates musical group pelvis who do a lot of vinyl djing and have an absolute fantastic and refreshing sound you can check there website and soundcloud here and here if you want! Its starting to get very warm and sunny here in Sydney, expect to start seeing some summer outfits which is exciting, i have a shoot at an amazing location lined up for Saturday and am very excited to see what we can get out of the day! Lots of love, Cameron.

No comments:

Post a Comment