Sunday 6 October 2013

Piqueras and picturesque views

Wearing: Roberto Piqueras shirt and trackpants, Rick Owens Sneakers.


















Finally found the time last weekend to get a shoot done at a location we had been looking to shoot for two or three weeks now. Down at Stanwell Tops just outside Wollongong is a lovely lookout at bald hill reserve which myself and photographer Shannon drove down to, and I'm extremely glad we did! It was home to one of the most breathtaking views I have ever seen, the photos don't even begin to do it juctice! The sea just rolled out to the horizon creating a majestic backdrop on what was a beautiful day, a touch windy however, we managed to get some fantastic shots of myself in my new Roberto Piqueras outfit from Estate of Mind who are starting to get some of the most fantastic new stock! These are some of my favourite photos so far, hope you enjoy them just as much!

No comments:

Post a Comment