Saturday 12 July 2014

GOMA

Wearing: Pelvis Shirt, Ksubi Shirt, Black Noise White Rain Singlet,
Danin Dilemma Pants and Nike Airmax Sneakers











I love spending an afternoon in the GOMA, the whole aesthetic and feel of the gallery is extremely appealing to me. Myself and the girlfriend went for a walk around the gallery and took some shots on our way through. I built this outfit around these new nike Airmax's which I'm in love with the all black sole
Contrasted with the white upper is absolutely perfect and the shoe looks incredibly clean. The outfit really compliments and highlights these sneaker, the black danin dilemma pants create an amazing silhouette which looks fantastic under some layered white shirts as seen above. I had a shoot this weekend with one of my favourite photographers and as soon as I receive the photos I will upload them for you! Take care.

Shot By: Jessica
Edited By Me

No comments:

Post a Comment