Thursday 10 July 2014

Suitcase Rummage

Wearing: Neuw Jeans, Daniel Palillo Jacket, Rains Jacket, Ksubi, Pelvis
and Nike Roshe Sneakers












Last weekend the girlfriend and I spent our sunday selling old clothes at a suitcase rummage in Brisbane, while a little cold it was an extremely enjoyable and profitable day. As well as just being an amazing place to just sit and people watch and take photos of outfits and people out looking for a great find. I dressed warm but not warm enough! I'm in need of a heavier black coat, I love these two jackets so much but they aren't exceptionally warm. I may have to wait a while to shop for awhile though which not much expendable income right now. I am a huge fan of these Neuw jeans however, they fit so well and are extremely comfortable. I have been shooting as much as possible recently and will have another post up in a few days, in the meantime take care!

Shot By: Jessica
Edited By Me

No comments:

Post a Comment