Monday 21 July 2014

Destroyed

Wearing: Vintage Jacket, IRL London T-shirt, Ksubi T-shirt,
Vintage wrangler Jeans and Dr Marten Boots







Myself and the girlfriend went down to explore an abandoned skate rink near my house on the weekend inspired by a photographer on Instagram who had recently been inside shooting. However, when we arrived we found it completely boarded up and no possible way to get in! Very disappointing as we were really looking forward to getting inside. but we will keep trying and hopefully be inside soon! I am slowly running out of outfits to shoot in as I have been unable to shop recently due to other expenses in my life, but I am persevering and trying to make the most of what is available to me at the moment. Grabbed my old destroyed wranglers to pair with my dads old jacket and Dr Martens to piece together a very grimy, grungy feeling outfit that paired perfectly with the surrounds and i feel really captures that sense of not caring and everything being temporary that goes with the grunge feel. I will hopefully find time on the coming weekend to get another shoot done, in the meantime hope everyone is well and take care!

Shot By Jessica
Edited By Me

No comments:

Post a Comment