Monday 3 November 2014

Brisbane City

Wearing: Nike Sportswear T-shirt, Ksubi Shorts
and Nike Airmax Sneakers












Did two quick shoots this weekend, one for myself and one where I styled Jess and shot her, which I am in the process of editing and will have up in the next few days. I really want to start doing more shoots where I show more of my stylist work on others, especially my girlfriend as it allows me to show very different elements of my styling that aren't possible when I am just styling myself. I am extremely excited to show everyone the results of that shoot. In the meantime here's the quick shoot we did for me, I found this fantastic vintage Nike Sportswear top over the weekend and the extremely deep navy blue colour goes perfectly with these Ksubi shorts which I absolutely love due to the fantastic pattern on them and the length, the whole outfit was complimented wonderfully by my Size X Nike Airmax lights which are just a fantastic summer shoe, as the colour goes extremely well with almost any outfit. I am looking for more people to style and shoot in the coming weeks so if you're interested in working together don't hesitate to contact me on here or on Instagram. In the meantime take care!

Shot by: Jessica
Edited by Me







1 comment:

  1. You look like you're real comfortable mate. Looks like an outfit you can really get mobile in! I'd love to be able to wear something this comfortable to my self storage facility every day!

    ReplyDelete