Sunday 26 October 2014

Roma St Station

Wearing: Adidas X Palace Skateboards top, Standard Jeans
and Adidas Sneakers










Myself and the Jess headed out Saturday night to check out the light displays around Brisbane City for G20, which were pretty amazing but as a Sydney local I'll always be a little biased towards Sydney's light festival Vivid. I'll be uploading photos of the lights I took shortly to my Flickr which I made recently and have been uploading all my photos too. I finally got my hands on a pair of these Adidas Superstar sneakers over the weekend which I am extremely happy with as they are something I've wanted for a long time, I love the clean timeless aesthetic of them, and dam they are comfortable. Threw together a really simple outfit for our quick shoot on Saturday night with this Adidas X Palace long sleeve and some black skinny jeans from General pants. I'll be back next weekend and in the meantime everyone take care!

Shot By Jessica
Edited By Me

No comments:

Post a Comment