Sunday 19 October 2014

Parking Lot

Wearing: Adidas X Palace Skateboards Jacket, Pelvis Shirt,
Adidas Shorts and Adidas X Rick Owens Sneakers.











Finally got my hands on this jacket after a couple weeks of waiting and I couldn't be happier, for the last few months I've been visualizing a piece of clothing just like this for myself and finally Adidas X Palace created just what I was looking for. The whole Aesthetic of the Adidas X Palace Skateboards collection is perfect, the retro-sportswear feel is wonderfully done, subtle colour ways and patterns/embellishments that aren't too gaudy or over the top which leaves the entire collection extremely wearable and gives it a timeless feel. It honestly feels to me that I am wearing something straight from the 90's that is still as fashionable today as it was back then.I have a couple other pieces from this collection I will be showing in the next few weeks as well. Its getting closer to Myself and the girlfriend moving to Sydney which I am starting to get very excited for, besides the stress and worries that come with getting the money and planning all together! Busy and exciting times right now for myself. I will be back as soon as possible, and in the meantime Take Care!

Shot By: Jessica
Edited By Me

No comments:

Post a Comment