Monday 13 October 2014

Abandoned Arts College

Wearing: Adidas x Palace Shirt, Vintage Shorts and
Nike Airmax Sneakers











As with all my shoots since moving to Brisbane these photos were taken by my amazing girlfriend Jessica and then edited by me. We went out to the abandoned arts college in Brisbane for a second weekend in a row as when we went last weekend the light faded very quickly turning a quite pleasant area into one of the creepiest places I have ever stepped foot in. We did a much better job of exploring it this time while the sun was out, I have hundreds of photos to go through and choose some to upload to my photography blog soon. Put an outfit together mostly entered around the Adidas x Palace shirt I am wearing which I absolutely love and to be honest I loved the entire collaboration, I have another top from the collection at home and am waiting on two more to be delivered. I paired the top with one of my favourite pair of vintage board shorts and a pair of Nike Airmax Lite Size Exclusives, a very sportswear themed outfit which is really what I am enjoying wearing right now it's always comfortable and well made and sportswear companies are really starting to focus on the aesthetics of there clothes which is just fantastic. Expect to see more of Adidas X Palace as well as sportswear in general in the next few weeks. In the meantime take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment