Sunday 14 December 2014

Macquarie

Wearing: Rains Jacket, Daniel Palillo T-shirt, Acne Denim
and Adidas Originals Tubular Sneakers

















Finally all setup and grounded in Sydney, the first week back has been full of some very interesting weather. I got the chance to put together a look for a much cooler day which I always enjoy and but it around my new Adidas Originals Tubular Sneakers which are just beautiful and have been perfect in this rainy patchy weather period. I coupled the sneakers with Acne denim, a Daniel Palillo t-shirt and a Rains jacket. the only pop of colour coming from the graphic of the T-shirt, but I always love an all black outfit especially when done well which I feel this was. I am still looking for some people to shoot in Sydney who ever is interested, so please feel free to get in Contact, and in the meantime I will be looking for jobs and shooting when possible! Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment