Monday 3 March 2014

Cooling down

Wearing: Ksubi T-shirt, Pelvis Long Sleeve Shirts, Evil Twin Pants
and Dr Martens Boots







I've fallen in love with these pants and have to physically stop myself from wearing them too often! The only issue is they are extremely thin so come winter won't be the warmest choice!! But great for the current weather as we move into autumn, I met up with Rowland after work last week to shoot this look, that features some heavy layering with a long sleeve t to finish, which are gonna be my staples for the autumn period having added a large number to my wardrobe already, the dr martens I feel really compliment the punk/rock feel of the tartan pants and are just a must have for guys in the winter. I'm currently looking for a new job and hopefully will get a few shoots done while I'm not working, I should have another update within a couple says, stay posted and take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment