Sunday 16 March 2014

Mood echoed in The Weather

Wearing Vintage Lee denim, Black Noise White Rain Jumper,
Arvust Shirt and Vans









I met up with Shannon Two Fridays ago for a quick shoot in the afternoon. The light rain that was occurring was really consistent with my emotions as an hour before this shoot i lost my job. But now on to bigger and better things starting with moving to Brisbane, which i am so excited for, a friend has offered me a place to stay, now i just need to find a job, so if anyone out there knows of anything, feel free to contact me! I have already lined up some exciting shoots and creative opportunities in Brisbane as well! I recently started the second part of my photography class and I'm learning some really interesting things which are really helping me think about each image as i create it, expect to see some shots up on my photography blog this week. The outfit featured in todays post is one of my favourite comfy winter outfits, its easy and I'm not too worried about it getting wet or dirty and its surprisingly warm! thanks to the amazing Black Noise White Rain jumper, which i feel compliments the incredibly soft vintage denim extremely well, giving it a kind of grungy/nineties feel. Already one quarter through 2014 and we're powering through, I am personally incredibly excited for the next few months and can't wait for this next stage in my life!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god brisbane is a major move! Definitely want to hear all about this xx

    ReplyDelete