Monday 4 August 2014

Rainforest Walks

Wearing: Vintage Nike Jacket, Ksubi Jumper and T-shirt, Daniel Palillo T-shirt,
Arvust T-shirt, Cheap Monday Jeans and Nike Roshe Sneakers.









Exploring nature last weekend with the girlfriend, we went down the coast just past Gold Coast to the Natural Bridge in the Springbrook national park which was absolutely breathtaking! The only thing I would have changed is the weather, it was incredibly cold and wet down on the forest floor but it's to be expected when you're at a rainforest and it only enhanced the natural beauty of the area. A couple years ago I would have said I wouldn't wear white jeans, fast forward to today and this has become a new favourite look for me, contrasted with blacks the jeans look incredible and are the perfect pair of pants to compliment this vintage nike jacket. Next weekend is very busy for me as it's mine and my girlfriends anniversary, I will try find sometime to shoot but if not I promise the weekend after I'll get something shot! In the meantime take care!  

Shot By Jessica
Edited By Me

No comments:

Post a Comment