Sunday 10 August 2014

School Yard

Wearing: Black Noise White Rain Jumper and Shirt, Neuw Jeans
and Rick Owens X Adidas SS14 Sneakers.













Just a quick update after a very busy weekend with the girlfriend celebrating. But I had to shoot after finally getting my hands on a pair of the Rick Owens X Adidas sneaker which I've absolutely loved since I first saw them, I was pleasently surprised by how comfortable they were and absolutely love the style of them. I quickly pet this monochromatic outfit together based on complimenting the style of the shoes which I feel the black Jeans and Black Noise White Rain Tops do very well. I'll hopefully have more time next weekend to do a longer shoot and put more thought into it! Take Care.

Shot By Jessica
Edited By Me

No comments:

Post a Comment