Sunday 24 August 2014

Shooting In Sydney Again

Wearing: Vintage Nike Jumper, Ksubi T-Shirts, Evil Twin Pants
and Rick Owens X Adidas SS14 Sneaker.















Shooting in Sydney for the first time in four months, shooting with my good friend Rowland again it was goo to catch up while wandering the streets of the city I grew up in. We shot around surry hills after being denied access to the rooftop we originally wanted to shoot on. I actually love the spots we found however, I feel they really suited the feel of this specific look and lent themselves to a good photo. I was not dressed warm enough however, but I still love the look of this outfit, the vintage nike hoody with the long black shirts and the tartan pants give it a really grungy/urban feel which is complimented nice less by the very modern/avant garde sneakers by Rick Owens and Adidas. Back I'm Brisbane now and brainstorming new locations to shoot! I'll be back soon in the meantime take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment