Monday 18 August 2014

West End


Wearing: Supreme X Comme Des Garcon Hoodie, Only NY Jacket, Ksubi Shirt,
Op-Shop Chinos and Nike Airmax Sneakers.










Myself and the girlfriend went out to the markets and thrift stores in west end this weekend, unfortunately we only manged to find one great thing, a jumper which I'm extremely happy with. After a terrible day Saturday weather wise Sunday was beautiful, as you can see in the photos! And we made the most of it, it hit me while getting ready that I'd never shot in my supreme x comme des garçon hoody which I absolutely love, it goes perfectly with my only jacket and Airmax 95's, this whole outfit is an absolute favourite and is a staple for me in winter. I'm in Sydney next weekend for my brothers wedding and am looking forward to shooting with an old friend again! So I will post that up as soon as possible, in the mean time take care!

Shot By Jessica
Edited By Me

No comments:

Post a Comment