Monday 29 September 2014

Noosa

Wearing: Ksubi T-Shirt, Vanishing Elephant Shorts
and Nike Roshe Sneakers









I have been lucky enough to receive my first sunburn of the warmer months over the weekend. Myself and the Girlfriend drove up to Noosa for the day on what was an absolutely beautiful Sunday, Unfortunately my incredibly fair skin tends to burn very quickly and I underestimated how strong the sun was! Spending next weekend in Byron so hopefully I manage to not get so sunburnt on my weekend away! I am very excited for a whole bunch of new clothes I purchased over the weekend, going a little crazy with the Adidas x Palace collection, I am so excited to shoot all of it. Pulled out my favourite basic shirt to wear with these amazing Vanishing Elephant shorts which was complemented extremely nicely by the all black Nike Roshe Sneakers. I am already struggling when trying to decide what to pack for my weekend away, keeping in consideration the weather, the beach and what I want to shoot in! I am very excited for this little trip away with the girlfriend but, it will be nice to get away and to just be together for the weekend. I'll be seeing you all again soon, in the meantime, Take Care!

Shot By Jessica
Edited By Me

No comments:

Post a Comment