Monday 22 September 2014

Sunshine Coast

Wearing: Acid Reign T-Shirt, Arvust Shorts
and Nike Roshe Sneakers










Tried to squeeze in a day at the beach this weekend but the weather didn't really want to cooperate. It ended up being extremely windy and overcast with intermittent rain really making it hard to enjoy being out and about! I was constantly scouting for somewhere to stop and take photos while keeping in m ind the wind causing havoc. Found a great little spot just near Sunshine Coast University with lovely grey walls which always lend themselves to fantastic photos and I'm super happy with how my editing turned out. So happy to get out and take photos in my new tee from Acid Reign as well which I will definitely start to overwear. Depending on the weather we'll probably end up back at the sunshine coast next weekend. In the meantime Take Care!

Shot by Jessica
Edited By Me

No comments:

Post a Comment